Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08024 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,375 (Taka 104,370) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)