Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,171 (₨81,364) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)