Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,466 (₨116,280) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)