Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,177元 (4,403 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)