Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,950元 (4,408 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)