Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,615 (4,342 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)