Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,503 (5,174 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)