Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.590 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,325 ($1,415) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (about 2 hours ago)