Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,440 (Q15,489) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (31 minutes ago)