Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,682 (₨138,234) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)