Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34051 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,388 (Mex$ 24,633) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (34 minutes ago)