Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34866 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,645 (Mex$ 30,532) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)