Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.928 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,286 (NZ$6,145) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)