Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,588 (NZ$5,073) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)