Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49906 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,706 (R 23,456) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)