Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.096 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,761元 (C$3,486) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)