Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,407 in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)