Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,975 (﷼ 65,797,931) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)