Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00703 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,807 (2,816,251 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)