Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,448 (2,429,335 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)