Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00753 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,788元 (2,626,297 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)