Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,748 (2,703,643 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)