Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元3,752 (Bs 135,977,299) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)