Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02247 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,827元 (615,460 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)