Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,767 (Bs 24,402) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (41 minutes ago)