Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,494 (Bs 20,179) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)