Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20808 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,773元 ($U70,997) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)