Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,969 (CH$1,174,605) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)