Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,022元 (CH$1,376,448) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)