Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.986 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,382 (S/. 4,220) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)