Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.079 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,496 (S/. 5,049) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (16 minutes ago)