Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,540 (S/. 4,372) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)