Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10245 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,677 (₨65,175) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)