Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09604 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,923元 (₨103,323) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)