Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,504 (13,708 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)