Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36383 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,364 (Mex$ 28,486) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)