Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,676 (Php92,264) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (36 minutes ago)