Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,246元 (Php71,932) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)