Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,051 (CH$1,070,495) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)