Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,496 (Mex$ 32,963) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)