Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,500 (₨78,301) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)