Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.078 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,448元 (S/. 3,584) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)