Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,118 (S/. 3,640) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)