Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,210 (S/. 3,528) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)