Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,089 (S/. 3,878) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)