Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,188 ($2,695) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)