Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,662 ($2,688) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)