Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,093 ($2,921) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)