Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06974 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,524 (165,237 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)