Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31478 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,916 (41,032 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)