Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30708 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,161 (42,858 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)