Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,883 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30541 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,543 (37,795 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)