Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,781 (4,706 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)