Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,487 (6,836 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)