Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,921元 ($b11,913) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)