Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,410 ($b13,422) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)