Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,261 ($2,084) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (30 minutes ago)