Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,933 (R$ 6,291) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)