Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,624 (R$ 8,422) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)