Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,102 (R$ 7,101) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)