Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.812 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,145元 (R$ 7,805) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)