Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,212 ($3,035) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)