Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,332 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,409 ($2,840) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)