Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.933 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,905元 ($2,871) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)