Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.381 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,310 ($3,183) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)