Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06091 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,507 (303,843Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)