Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,207 (E£ 15,953) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (41 minutes ago)