Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,299 (20,824 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)