Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,614 (18,044 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)