Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,852 (20,352 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)