Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,323 (21,744 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (25 minutes ago)