Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,788元 (10,803 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)