Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.130 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,139元 (5,699 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)