Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.149 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,433 (8,114 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)