Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19849 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,805 (₨79,628) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)