Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19268 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,491 (₨85,587) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)