Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20146 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,339元 (₨86,065) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)