Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19641 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,603 (₨89,622) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (37 minutes ago)