Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,520 (R 28,799) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)