Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,057 (R 23,572) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)