Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10390 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,291 (195,285 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)