Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09835 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,912 (141,457 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)