Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10197 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,630 (153,283 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)