Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,945 (€1,663) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)