Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.802 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,270 (£2,644) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)