Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.519 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,056 (£2,589) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)