Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.654 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,832 (£2,292) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (38 minutes ago)