Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,596 (R$ 7,112) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)