Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24764 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,138元 (24,788₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (20 minutes ago)