Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24224 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,470元 (30,837₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)