Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,807 (30,825₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (40 minutes ago)