Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,638 (R 25,768) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)